TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– PAIRS IN PARIS
1. About us PAIRS IN PARIS is a French SASU with a capital of 5000 euros registered to the RCS of Paris under the number 797768496, whose registered office is at 196, rue La Fayette 75010 Paris, France. PAIRS IN PARIS is the trading name registered by PAIRS IN PARIS SASU. Any unapproved use of the registered logo, symbol or name may be legally prosecutable. Our trademarks include the PAIRS IN PARIS name and logo. These trademarks may be used and or registered in more than one country.
2. About these terms and conditions The PAIRS IN PARIS website and related service are made available in order to sell PAIRS IN PARIS products in accordance with the following terms and conditions. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before placing any orders on www.pairsinparis.com. The terms and conditions will be valid for all your future transactions with PAIRS IN PARIS. We can modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions and if you do not agree to any change do not move forward with your purchase. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not apply to that order or any resulting contract, unless we are required to make the change by law, in which case such changed term will apply to the order resulting contract to that extent.
3. Eligibility to purchase To place orders at www.pairsinparis.com clients must : – be an individual as defined as a “final customer” – be 18 years or older – be eligible and competent to enter legally binding contatcs – have a valid e-mail address – have a valid credit card : Visa, American Express, Master Card or a verified Paypal Account or a bank account In particular, you must provide your real name, a valid phone number and a email address as well as any further information requested. You will also be required to provide payment details and make sure that your represent and warrant are both and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the payment details provided.
4. Product availability The items displayed and the website reflect the actual availability of the item in terms of color and size. Once the order is processed by our logistic department, we reserve the right to re-confirm the availability of the merchandise to verify the transaction’s validity. Clients will be informed if in any reason the item ordered is not available or it the order can not be sent in agreement of the client’s request.
5. Payment made securely online. When submitting an order through or website you confirm and guarantee the payment details provided an your order are valid and correct. Payments by card can be made with the cards specified above. By submitting an order you immediately authorize PAIRS IN PARIS to charge your debit or credit card with the order payment on submission of your order and implies that you intend to pay PAIRS IN PARIS if your order is accepted.
6. Shipment delivery time varies depending on the country of delivering :
– France: 3 to 4 working days
– Europe: 3 to 5 working days
– Asia: 3 to 7 working days
– North and South America: 3 to 7 working days.
The fees will also vary according to the country of delivering and will be charged to the customer. We ship via FIVE worldwide service partners and other delivering services such as DHL or Chrnopost. All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and if you, for any reason, refuse the delivery you will still be charged the duties and taxes. Your item will be returned to PAIRS IN PARIS and you will be directly charged for the unpaid duties and taxes along with the additional shipping costs. Countries Shipped alone With others European countries Free Free Australia, Brazil, New-Zealand, Russian Federation, 50€ Canada, China, Hong-Kong, Israel, Japan, Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United-Stated 35€
7. Faulty products Our after sale service concern only the products bought on the e-shop. Items are consided “faulty” if they do not conform to our quality standards which require that goods correspond to their description on the website and be of satisfactory quality. We consider a item of unsatisfactory quality if you find visible and evident damages on the leather such as scratches or stains. If you receive damaged laces we will only send you new laces, not the entire shoes. If you receive faulty purchased products, you have the right, within 48 hours, to ask for a repair, exchange, reduction in the price or a full or partial refund, according to our judegment. After this deadline, any kind of claims concerning faulty products will be considered as not valid. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the item you consider has been delivered faulty.
8. Returns Please not that in case of returns, shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. We only accept returns of products bought on the e-shop. When you request a return, you must either specify that you would like a refund or an exchange within 7 days from the day you receive your ordered product, but you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving an item. All purchased products being returned must be sent back (including those being exchanged) in full including in their original condition, unused, undamaged, unsoiled, unaltered and complete with all original PAIRS IN PARIS’ packaging All boxes, dust bags, heel tips, polaroids and all other things included in your purchase should be included within your return which are deemed part of the product. We are not obliged to accept returns that do not meet the above conditions and we may refuse a refund in such case and send such products back to the customer or require the customer to arrange for their collection from us, in each case at the customer’s cost.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
1. To proceed with the return and refunds, we need: • to receive an image of the element you consider faulty of damaged • to know when and where you bought the purchase
2. Before shipping back the item please kindly note the following instructions:• try to fill the package with paper to maintain its shape• put it back into it’s original box • pack the shoes in the box and fill the empty space with paper
3.To ship your pack
• please send it to : PAIRS IN PARIS-Caroline Robert / 13 rue du Professeur Demons / 33000 Bordeaux / FRANCE.
• notify us when the package is sent to email@example.com
• the refund will be made at the reception of the package at our office 9. Product and images on line We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and details of the products that appear on our website.
However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be entirely accurate.PAIRS IN PARIS abstains from every responsibility due to a particular configuration of a client’s computer or to malfunction in regards to color definition.